Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Brutalite T6000 New Holland



I often refer my friends and acquaintances who had seen me on the street. I never see anyone, it 'of course greeting.
In general I have always walked with his head down. I remember when my mother took me to kindergarten, he walked down the village hated by my house and one of the reasons for asylum applicants in the Po valley was sad mornings that I had to pull her head up.

schissa I wanted her head for several reasons. Innanzittuo since birth I've tried always a shame congenital probably the result of some previous life foul. So for fear of facing the people, kept his head bowed. Secondly I do not know, but I think that, having flat feet and "walk the strange", I tend to stumble easily and therefore a bit 'of extra attention I always do. Fortunately

shame congenital 'was transformed into bravado molesta in age' behaviors and adolescent bipolar during subsequent aging.

At this stage of ripening pear 'and' added another factor. Me and 'down the view. I see little, since I've got no patience I resigned myself to not watch. Do not wear glasses 'cause I'm uncomfortable and do not wear the lenses' cause I'm uncomfortable. So vague in this world with borders smerdolati where people are more 'or less the same. Lately
then I got down to the street with headphones and only the loud music. It seems then to lock yourself in a virtual cocoon.



xxxxxxxx


last night after a busy day, I struggled to sleep and I turn over in bed beset by thoughts of all commitments and problems. At one point, I have agreed the level of isolation that I was able to create me in the past three years. I put the world at the door and I locked myself in a life of books, work, study, work, work. My Russian friends do not see them most '. Some are no longer 'here and there are those who do not have time to see them. I do not keep contact with almost anyone and if I wanted to keep them. I would not. I do not have the time and material power to make a phone call. If I have half an hour of sleep time. To my phone once a month and I do not know if people are more 'suited to understand. I hid them so many things about myself that I wonder if they know who I am. Or am I just that I hate to hide.
Friends of the bridge that I left them I was 18, even if we pretend to be friends. But you can 'to be so' far?

One more month of work. Dai. Then a month of one university '. Then we'll see what to do. Sometimes I fear that I really ruined my life.

I close my life, I blind me, I isolate myself, I wipe.

pulled the blanket that I sleep here with the quilt all year and I close my eyes and gil turo ears e vorrei svegliarmi domani e scoprire che non sono vera ma il personaggio di un sogno di qualcunaltro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment