Tuesday, July 3, 2007

John Deere Belly Button Rings



Cosi 'boxes as you drag down the corridor on the seventh floor of a building in Berlin, and I' where's your sms and told me that 'your son was born. And I 'seemed strange, I say, I have received that message while I was helping to move Marcello, in a city', except that where we met and different from where we live now.

I thought flashed in a course of seconds, just those that Marcello gave me a box before you loosen, the long days when we shared apartment, studies, friends, booze, clothes and advice even more improbable 'unlikely. He arrived in Trieste
fresh ripe, we go from there 'at the bottom are always the same, but with a strange idiolect in more 'and a bunch of happy memories especially sad when in a suitcase.

left Berlin at a time in Amsterdam, I stopped in the middle 'Ingrid road to greet the American who was in Germany for a couple of days. I told her mom and we spent six hours in the usual tumbler like a rosary of the usual flavors of Trieste and census of all.

I opened the door of the house in Amsterdam and the girl was gone. Has moved. I savor the newfound independence after two years of cohabitation. After the oxygen blow, I started thinking that maybe there was something really unusual in my life. And surely there was something precious and sweet in your.

0 comments:

Post a Comment