Thursday, August 30, 2007

Make Your Own Tech Deck Online



swear not to bite more '. No more '. I swear. You should not swear to him. So much more 'then you should not swear if you're not sure to keep the oath. What are you doing sin twice.
How do I make sure I really do not morsichero 'never again'? I do a tattoo on the wrist. Angelina and the Coma 'tattooed not eat that then fat. I write not to bite my neighbor.

I do not know 'cause I did. There would be a lot of real reasons and circumstances. Like, I wanted the key, I was angry, it was a joke, I thought I would just as soon bite the shoulder and then let go of his hand accordingly. The truth 'is that as sometimes happens to me, the neurons are disconnected and instead of saying the usual monata, I planted a bite. Blindly. And I did bleed. Let's say the worst and 'that its bleeding and then looked at me like looking at a gorgon or infuriated the anti-Christ or the telecom bill.

also try to give rationales does not make sense. And I no longer 'morsicai 12 when the bully who harassed my brother and he too ends' to bleed. But let's say that in that context, recreation, in that age ', in that social substrate - as they say there was in Tuscany. The bite was there.
A 33 years' hard to place. I feel like shit. Really.

0 comments:

Post a Comment