Thursday, August 19, 2010

Commercial Lease Template



So.
(I had been taught in school that you never start a sentence with an adverb)
and even with a sentence in brackets ...
oh well ...

Today I decided to leave.
Yesterday I saw my friend Wilkie, the geek geek most of the earth, the man who has two phones and several computers, dedicated to his blog.
seems to have begun to do so Dovo have canceled your account from faccialibro. Facebook facocitarti
ends up, without noticing spend hours and hours to get the affairs of people who may not even greet you on the street (by the way, that bastard I just delete it from my friends).
not get me wrong though, I love facebook: I find it a wonderful means of diffusion of ideas and information and give the real possibility of lost data to re-establish relationships. More than once I have seen the signs, but est modus in rebus .

So now less social networking and more healthy introspection.
If I were born 100 years before I would be writing a diary with pen and ink, but I find myself in the XXI century to feed the net my thoughts.
My intention is to post at least 1 week. Or at least one post each
what time I can think of an intelligent thought. Stay tuned

0 comments:

Post a Comment