Monday, August 23, 2010

Jak Zbudowac Klatke Dla Wiewiurki

Hole Starting

Today I thought of the holes.

The hole in the pocket of my skirt that yesterday I dropped the keys and almost lost.
The holes in the streets of Ravenna, if you stick it in a bike at least you break a leg. The hole
agenda of appointments, that when has it for me, my beautician, who has an agenda more dense than that of Barack Obama, I'm happy.
The hole under the kitchen sink of mine, which has slipped Ljuba and I do not know how he did it because it is the fattest cat in the universe.
The ozone hole, which seemed a few years ago we all died and instead now be out of fashion and do not talk about it anymore.
holes that my grandmother says that if we all work properly then you're fine.
that hole that we all have inside, which looks more like a vacuum, and try and try to fill it, but he is always there to remind us of our miserable condition of being always looking for something more.
But perhaps never fill that void that is the best gift that nature has done so in the end is what drives us to improve, desires, dreams ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment