Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Himitudama Hoshino Fuuta

This is art? But who cares!

Today, I devoted myself to art.

I was a guided tour to this beautiful exhibition devoted to city guides (no, I have not pocketed, I too am a guide.) The show is really
interssante and there are artists of various currents, from de Chirico to Fontana to speak.
Inomma, want to work in front of Fontana's punctured the canvas with jute patched or Africa do not come out the same:
- for me this is not art because they do not see the capacity not used by the artist.
- but this (the jute patched) defined the painting or what?

What balls!
Still we are here to make us saw this mental thing to ask what or how to put checkbox mental art.
Then the same people who visit all the exhibits impressionist ecstatic forgetting that those they wanted to burn as Monet and Co. for the same reasons.

Simplify the world is too far for these mentally handicapped

0 comments:

Post a Comment